Throughout all their schooling the students go through different national exams to obtain the following certificates.
THE MOROCCAN PROGRAMME
PROGRAMME OF THE MOROCCAN MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
- The sixth grade national certificate which is taken at the end of Primary school in Arabic language, Arabic maths and the French language.
- There is also the ninth grade national certificate administered in Middle school in Arabic language, French language, Arabic maths, Arabic physics, Arabic science, Arabic social studies and Islamic education.
- The students then are prepared after twelve years of schooling to the Moroccan Baccalaureate.
- In year 11, the students take Arabic language, French language, Arabic social studies, Islamic Education and philosophy.
- In year 12, there are two options available at Khalil Gibran School. Scientific and economic options. The students having a scientific option will take mathematics, science, physics in English as well as philosophy and English language in their final exam. Whereas, those having the economic option will sit accounting, general economy; Economy and enterprises organization, philosophy and English Language