From the beginning of the creation of Khalil Gibran School in 1986, we chose the quality policy as our goal and we ensured all the means that we considered necessary to achieve it.
Our vision centered on the learner is our concern. Our goal is to satisfy all interested parties, such as parents, learners and administration being always effective at all levels.With a constant concern for progress, Khalil Gibran School shows its determination to achieve its objectives.
This is what we call our ambition for excellence, for a powerful future leading to development and durability.
The activities of Khalil Gibran School are based on the following pillars:
- Teaching and learning.
- Students’ educational awakening.
- Quality of provided services.
It is indeed a collective approach to Quality and Management, oriented towards the following main objectives:
- Learners’ development, allowing them to evolve and acquire the necessary skills to succeed in life.
- Satisfaction of all our partners.
- Respect of official instructions.
- Development of our skills in teaching-learning (Continuing training, participation in professional seminars, …).
- Establishment of long-term and privileged relationships with our partners (learners, parents, ministry, International Organizations (Cambridge University, British Council, …).
- Development of our activities on local, national and international level.
It is for these reasons that we decided to ensure the Quality Management System on a daily basis, continuously improve it, and have it certified according to ISO 9001 version 2008 standard. To do this, the mobilization and motivation of all employees, without exception, are mandatory.
We assigned the responsibility of “Quality and Management Service” and the authority to manage the “QMS” of Khalil Gibran School to the Steering Committee (Committee formed by the managers of the school)
Recognizing that quality can only be part of an overall process, we affirm that everyone is concerned, regardless of its position in the institute and fully supports this initiative.
This motivates us to satisfy and anticipate the requirements of our partners in all areas of Quality and encourages us in this process of continuous improvement.